[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [CS Bureau] Review of CSB bureau

malik khan motamar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 14:22:32 BST 2006

Dear Dr. Djilali Benamrane:
ASSALAM U ALAIKUM
Thanks for your kind letter.  It is  a pleasure to hear from you.  My letter
is self-explanatory. The UN is a world institution, and we all have equal
rights as human beings. We must all work together in a team to accomplish
peace and tranquility and eradicate poverty by providing equal opportunity.
There is always room for improvement.  Some places justice is provided, and
some places justice is demanded.  I have all the records, which will speak
for themselves someday.  The Secretary-General and the President of the
General Assembly will be delivered hard copies of the record.  This is what
NGO organizations are all about.
I respect Jean Louis and I have no personal problem with anybody.  My letter
is a response to a few of the individuals who have suffered.  Nobody has the
right to crush any good suggestion.  Just 45 faces is not what the UN is all
about.  There is room for thousands on the network to work.  My suggestion
is for pro ratio opportunities to be provided as the rights of all humans.
I myself was discriminated against, and my suggestion is not for putting
anybody down but to ask them to correct the situation and provide equal
opportunity to all.
I admire whosoever is doing the good work, whether he is sitting in the key
position or outside.  They all are representing us, and we all must observe
and see that the goals are accomplished.  I accept your kind letter.  I have
put all our differences aside, and I look forward to working in the team and
request everyone around the globe to work and accomplish the necessary task
to do what we all are supposed to do.  We are nobody's master's voice, and
nobody is going to use us for their own interest.  This world has enough
space for every one of us to live and let live, because we all belong to the
Creator of the Universe.  We will try our best to accommodate everybody, and
they should take our suggestions and answer in a manner to help and provide,
rather than dictate.  I am sure all our letters are read by many who are
involved.  This august body is very sacred for all humanity, and we must do
our utmost best to accomplish what we have failed to do in the 20th Century.
Thanking you in anticipation for your kind and beautiful letter.
May the Almighty give you rewards here and in the Hereafter.
I will send you another additional letter of invitation to our converence of
the World Dialogue.
Ma salam,
Dr. Malik Khan