[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fwd: Letter from Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus to Nitin Desai

DUHAMIC duhamic at rwanda1.com
Mon Feb 5 05:52:33 GMT 2007

Cher Baudouin

Merci pour ce rapport

Benineza Innocent

DUHAMIC ADRI

Kigali -Rwanda

  _____

From: plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org [mailto:plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org] On Behalf
Of CAFEC
Sent: mercredi 31 janvier 2007 09:06
To: plenary at wsis-cs.org
Subject: RE : [WSIS CS-Plenary] Fwd: Letter from Civil Society Internet
Governance Caucus to Nitin Desai

Dear Vittorio and Parminder,

I give my approbation so too much for this letter.

So, I want to inform all of us we are stand up a civil society plate forme
for Internet Governance in Democratic Republic of Congo

But the report is in french.

SCHOMBE Baudouin

Parminder <Parminder at ITforChange.net> a écrit :

this is a letter sent by the internet governance caucus to Nitin Desai, in
his
capacity as the special advisor to the secretary general of the Unitied
Nations
in connection with follow activity on Interent Governance issues as per the
Tunis Agenda.

Parminder

www.ITforChange.net
IT for Change
Bridging Developmental Realities and Technological Possibilities