[WSIS CS-Plenary] Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program

atanu garai atanugarai.lists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 20:42:50 GMT 2007

There are some additional eligibility criteria in India, for instance one
has to be resident of "Bihar, Chhatisgarh, Gujarat, Jammu & Kashmir,
Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh or Uttaranchal"
as the determinant of the student's socio-economic backwardness (
http://www.ifpsa.org/eligibility_criteria.asp). I contacted the Foundation
and have been denied the application form since I am now staying in Delhi.
Atanu