[WSIS CS-Plenary] Inguiry

yocads yocads yocadsorg2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 18:31:31 GMT 2007

  Dear Sir/Madam:

  Thanks for the below information, I am Alphonso k. Weah, a Liberia and Executive Director for Liberian based Youth Organization: Youth Community Academic and Development Services (YOCADS). In regard to  Ford Foundation International Fellwships Program, kindly let me know if Liberia is part of it because we very interested in that program. I wish hearing from you on this.

  Alphonso K. Weah
  Executive Director
  YOCADS
  Monrovia, Liberia

atanu garai <atanugarai.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
  There are some additional eligibility criteria in India, for instance one has to be resident of "Bihar, Chhatisgarh, Gujarat, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh or Uttaranchal" as the determinant of the student's socio-economic backwardness (http://www.ifpsa.org/eligibility_criteria.asp ). I contacted the Foundation and have been denied the application form since I am now staying in Delhi.
Atanu

  On 17/02/07, Nyangkwe Agien Aaron <nyangkweagien at gmail.com> wrote:  [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!

Dear Elizabeth

Thank you for the note. I am going to write to them and may be I'll
have an answer.
Thank you for your warm comcern

Aaron