[WSIS CS-Plenary] REMEBERING YOU ALL NOW AND ALWAYS

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 09:22:48 GMT 2007

My Lords Spiritual, Temporal, Friends, Relatives and
Acquintants,

As we look back at the Year gone by, I remember you
all as always in this New Year.

A year that promises all that the other years gone
could not deliver. In Biblical Numerology, the Number
7, signifies PERFECTION and REST-so I am here to let
you know that ALL your struggles and challenges over
time was/were meant to prepare you for this Year.

So, expect the Lord intervention in your personal,
family, spiritual and business life this year.

This Year your achievements shall surpass all the
achievements for the last SEVEN YEARS put together.

This Year, you will work like an ant and eat like an
elephant, you will struggle less to achieve Much. If
you believe in God's existence, then believe also in
His Miracles, as you will look back December 31 2007
and could only mutter that: These can ONLY be God in
action.!

HAPPY NEW LIFE!!!

Congratulations, as I commit you to God continually in
prayers.

You are blessed and loved.
Yours in HIM,

Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON
Resident/Branch Pastor
Mountain of Solutions Ministries International,
6-8, Bankole Araba Street,Mosan
Ipaja,
Lagos.
234-1-8144887

   Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A)
An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
Member(OBSERVER),United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
295, IKORODU ROAD, IDIROKO BUS STOP MARYLAND IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA
350, MAIN STREET, EAST ORANGE NEW JERSEY 07018 U.S.A
Tel:+234-1-812-8649, +234-1-818-6494,+234-802-308-5408(Mobile)
FAX:+234-1-493-7203
Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com