Contribution to - [WSIS CS-Plenary] 9 Feb. 2007 Conference "Age of Connectivity: Cities, Magnets of Hope"

Ezendu Ariwa e.ariwa at londonmet.ac.uk
Wed Jan 3 19:03:09 GMT 2007

Dear Sir/Madam

Thanks for the good work

May I request for opportunity to make contribution towards the conference
from Academic point of view

I am a Senior Lecturer in Strategic Information Systems at London
Metropolitan University, UK

I have worked on Digital Connectivity projects in Nigeria and presently
developing collaboration with colleagues in Uganda, Zimbabwe and Malawi

I look forward to your reply

Ezendu