Contribution to - [WSIS CS-Plenary] 9 Feb. 2007 Conference "Age of Connectivity: Cities, Magnets of Hope"

Dianne Davis icccworld at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 19:46:55 GMT 2007

Dear Ezendu,

Many thanks for your interest in the conference ...we can not offer you
an official opportunity to participate in the program which has been
finalized but offer your coming and contributing during the dialogue
...we would be most interested to learn more about your endeavors
...please send us some info...best, Jane Ross, Coordinator