AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Me, 'Person of the Year'? No thanks

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Jan 4 13:52:53 GMT 2007

Happy New Year to everybody on the list. In June 2007 we will have the 5th anniversary of PrepCom 1 :-)))).

Thanks in particular to Betrand. Good food for thought about the "me" and the "we". Sounds very dialectical.  But good start for a more conceptual discussion about the where we come from and where we will (or want to) go.

Best wishes

wolfgang