[WSIS CS-Plenary] Closure of ICTRC Office in Tehran - Letter for support open for signature

mushtaq gill gillmushtaq at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 16:04:03 BST 2007

Dear Sir/Madam
  My Mind in Pakistani in Peace Hunmanlty / Women’s Children’s Education and Health My Organization Attach in world Organization Working. I am Pakistan in Peace. Not Fight only Lavoing  Relationship Please Help. I invition Send You. (Any Advise Traning Teaching Partner) Join Attach Support. Any other
..???? Help
  My Poorer Youth Group independent Small Work.any Orgazation Join My Foundation. i Next Program Planning Good Level in Work Peace unity Relation Loveing. My Small Workshop (Peace/Relation)+(HIV/AIDS) in Colony/Town/City and Shcools in work.i searching Any Organization / NGO / Foundation or Any my Organization Runing Not  Stop. My Christian
  Organization.
  My registered organization under the society act 1860 established in
  2004 and working for the betterment and uplifs the society by various
  programs. It started with the interfaith dialogue program (Social Harmony)
  to eliminate the discrimination among the community as well as between
  the religions. To increase public awareness of the magnitude, causes
  and consequences of peace and justice, and to let the public know that
  solutions do exist and are indeed attainable. In Pakistan, Government is
  not taking much interest in the development of of poor communities
  moreover, there are less business trends, awareness and and opportunities
  for marginalize. Whit over population/limited resources people are
  unable to get education, therefore, the people are not aware of theirs
  social and economic situation. They are remaining un-skilled and backward
  part of the society. The majorties belong to the lower class and are
  discriminated ageinst at all levels Christian care foundation has taken up
  the responsibility for the establishing and strengthening the
  community, particularly remote areas.
   Goal: Work for the promotion of Love, lustice and peace.
  Mission: Motivating peoples to eliminate the discrimination atmosphere
  among the society.
  Priority areas of CCF:-
  Socieal Harmony  /  Interfaith dialogue program.
  Anti-trafficking women and children.
  Micro Finance Program
  Health Program (HIV  /  AIDS), mother and child health
  Agriculture program
  Youth
  Educational School Specially For Helpless Christian Children with Bible.
  Christian, Musilm Peace, unity Relationship on World.(i visit in any shcool in Peace information Provied)WorkShops Town,Colony diffrent
  Worship/Prayer
  Rebuilding/Reparing Chruch
  Contact us:
  30 NC Hunza Block A.I.Town Lahore Pakistan
  Post/Zip 54570
  Ph; 923064425471
  Mushtaq Gill

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron <nyangkweagien at gmail.com> wrote:  [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!
_______________________________________

Dear All

It is a pity that NGOs that strive at finding solutions to problems
that Gpovrnmnts are found wanting should stiffled.
I sign the letter.

Aaron

On 7/13/07, karen banks wrote:
> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]
>
> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!
> _______________________________________
>
> hi philippe
>
> >A group of NGOs have drafted a support letter regretting the closure
> >of the ICTRC office and asking for clarification to the Iranian
> >Authorities. You are invited to consider signing this support
> >letter. I particularly encourage all formerly CSB members to look
> >into it, in support for our partners during the WSIS process.
> i'm fairly sure APC can sign on, but let me get back to you on monday
>
> >I'll be happy to forward your signatures to the coordinators of this
> >initiative.
> >All the best,
>
> who are the coordinators philippe?
>
> and, one comment on the letter - i wonder if the final paragrpah (the
> request in essence) couldn't be highlighted right at the top of the
> letter also.. i can't imagine the whole 2 page letter being read (sad
> as that may be) but having the request at the top may at least
> capture the attention of media or other interested parties..
>
> anyway, i leave it with you as a suggestion..
>
> thanks again for alerting us to this - and - aren't you meant to be
> on leave? ;)
>
> karen
> ps.. also ok with parminder's suggested changes

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper
Special Assistant To The President
Coach of ASAFE Camaroes Street Football Team.
ASAFE
P.O.Box 5213
Douala-Cameroon
Tel. 237 3337 50 22