[WSIS CS-Plenary] Closure of ICTRC Office in Tehran - Letter for support open for signature

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:11:21 BST 2007

Dear All

It is a pity that NGOs that strive at finding solutions to problems
that Gpovrnmnts are found wanting should stiffled.
I sign the letter.

Aaron

On 7/13/07, karen banks <karenb at gn.apc.org> wrote:
> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]
>
> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!
> _______________________________________
>
> hi philippe
>
> >A group of NGOs have drafted a support letter regretting the closure
> >of the ICTRC office and asking for clarification to the Iranian
> >Authorities. You are invited to consider signing this support
> >letter. I particularly encourage all formerly CSB members to look
> >into it, in support for our partners during the WSIS process.
> i'm fairly sure APC can sign on, but let me get back to you on monday
>
> >I'll be happy to forward your signatures to the coordinators of this
> >initiative.
> >All the best,
>
> who are the coordinators philippe?
>
> and, one comment on the letter - i wonder if the final paragrpah (the
> request in essence) couldn't be highlighted right at the top of the
> letter also.. i can't imagine the whole 2 page letter being read (sad
> as that may be) but having the request at the top may at least
> capture the attention of media or other interested parties..
>
> anyway, i leave it with you as a suggestion..
>
> thanks again for alerting us to this - and - aren't you meant to be
> on leave? ;)
>
> karen
> ps.. also ok with parminder's suggested changes

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper
Special Assistant To The President
Coach of ASAFE Camaroes Street Football Team.
ASAFE
P.O.Box 5213
Douala-Cameroon
Tel. 237 3337 50 22