[WSIS CS-Plenary] IGF Rio: new draft programme online

SOYVO Org soyvo at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 06:19:54 BST 2007

Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> wrote:  [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!
_______________________________________

Hi,

New draft program for the ROP IGF meeting is online. Please see IGF
website , direct link to the file

Revised schedule

Still many things to do and to be improved, but...

Critical Internet resources is the opening session.

Privacy recognized, with the main themes of the dynamic coalition on
privacy recognized: good work done by them.

Access looking OK I think. But it all needs fleshing out with
proposals for workshops etc.

Now is the time for people to start planning any workshops and other
contributions.

Time-line

Deadlines for:
Submission of Thematic Workshop proposals: 30 June 2007
Submission of Open Workshop proposals: 30 June 2007
Decisions on Thematic Workshops: 31 July 2007
Decisions on Open Workshops 31 July 2007
Submission of Best Practice Forum proposals: 31 July 2007
Requests of Open Forum sessions: 31 July 2007
Room requests for Dynamic Coalitions: 31 July 2007
Contributions for inclusion into synthesis paper: 10 August 2007
Comments on programme proposal: 27 August 2007

Happy to offer advice answer any questions.

Thanks,

Adam