[WSIS CS-Plenary] IGF Rio: new draft programme online

Fouad Riaz Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:56:32 BST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I am interested in presenting a workshop on Access, presenting low-cost
ICT alternative hardware access tools to provide ICT enablement to the
next one billion people on the planet. I am already an DiploFoundation
IGCBP'06 Alumni and Internet Governance Researcher and am available if
any organization proposing to conduct a workshop on access to ICTs and
Internet. Kindly do share if anyone has proposed or would like to
propose a separate workshop?

Best Regards
Fouad Bajwa
Researcher