[WSIS CS-Plenary] candidature for CS Self-Nomination process for GAID Strategic Council membership

François Ullmann francois.ullmann at ingenieursdumonde.org
Wed Nov 7 09:12:41 GMT 2007

Dear Phlippe,

I confirm that I am volunteer for the selection of CS' process:
Name: Dr-Eng.  Francois ULLMANN
CS Affiliation(s): President of "Ingenieurs du Monde" NGO (ECOSOC)
Country:France
Gender:M
Age:58
Biographical Statement: I was involved in the WSIS from the first precom Tunis meeting and I provided a lot of statements or to participate in many meetings and I'm realising a lot of IT projects in Africa.
Vision of their specific contribution to the GA Strategy Council: deep professional experience  with companies and states for technologies matters and involved in the UN / NGO activities thanks to 25 years of presence.

I remain at your disposal for any development

Thanks and regards