[WSIS CS-Plenary] Science, Technology, Innovation and ICTs for Development: UNCTAD XII pre-e

salesi takau satakau at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 30 15:31:18 GMT 2007

Please stop sending me these messages, its of no use to me..

  Regards

Amar Singh Katil <askatil at rediffmail.com> wrote:
  [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!

    Respected Sir,

We will attend the above named conference, kindly send the invitation  letters to us for obtain the visas

1.    pleaser also intimat to all that we are open the membership of our GGS ICT UN NGO INDIA. any one can get the membership write to me by E Mail noted below.

With best regards

Mr Amar Singh Sidhu
Secretary general
GGS ICT UN NGO INDIA