[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS bracketing format?

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Tue Oct 2 14:51:48 BST 2007

I recall in Geneva a fairly useful drafting format which showed in
bracketed text the alternate phrases yet to be negotiated. Does anyone
recall what that style is officially called and are the rules described
somewhere?

I'd like to use the format in the next round or E-Democracy.Org rule
revisions via our wiki to point out possible options. If others know of
polling software which could be used to allow readers to vote or rate
alternative phrases that would be interesting as well.

Steven Clift
http://e-democracy.org