[WSIS CS-Plenary] Sponsorship for NGOs and CS entities to the CSTD 11th Session - Application process OPEN

CAFEC cafec3m at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 13 08:55:08 GMT 2008

I need some clarifications about requestiong a fellewship:
-is necessary to be a NGO in concultative Status With ECOSOC and/or civil
society entities accredited to WSIS?

Baudouin

2008/3/12, malik khan <motamar at gmail.com>:

> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list.
> Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]
>
> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of
> this message!
> _______________________________________
>

> Dear Philppe
> Greetings
>
> Representatives of NGOs in Consultative Status with of civil society
> entities accredited to WSIS are eligible for requesting a fellowship.
>
>  I understand ECOSOC consultative status   You require aditional status Where
> you get status to WSIS
>
> ..Please explain.
>
>  Malik Khan
>
> CONGO  board Member
>
> iirelief at yahoo.com
>

> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 7:03 AM, Anriette Esterhuysen <anriette at apc.org>
> wrote:
>
> > [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire
> > list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific
> > people]
> >
> > Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation
> > of this message!
> > _______________________________________
> >
> > Dear Philippe
> >
> > Thanks to you and to CONGO for facilitating
> > this!  There is really a great need for the
> > support.
> >
> > Anriette

> > Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director
> > Association for Progressive Communications
> > anriette at apc.org
> > http://www.apc.org
> > PO Box 29755, Melville, South Africa. 2109
> > Tel. 27 11 726 1692
> > Fax 27 11 726 1692

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
COORDONNATEUR SOUS REGIONAL ACSIS/AFRIQUE CENTRALE
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
TEL:00243998983491
EMAIL:b.schombe at gmail.com