[WSIS CS-Plenary] Digital Solidarity Fund in risk of disappearing: action required

Ken Lohento klohento at panos-ao.org
Wed Apr 15 06:53:06 BST 2009

Thank you for this message Daniel. It's just a pity that situation. As
you're also saying, I'm not sure UNDP or ITU will like to take over
responsibility so easily on what has become a "patate chaude" as we say
in French, even if they were called upon. Symbolically, it will be also
a pity if that initiative fails, as it was indeed the (most?) concrete
WSIS outcome for developing countries at least, even though it was not
an initiative supported by all. Do you know why is the audit delayed?

Regards

Ken L