[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fellowship offered to Asian journalists

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Thu Nov 4 04:08:42 GMT 2010

                    News for ahm.bazlur

                  at Thursday, 4. November 2010, 04:55 h
                  www.aycn.net

                        Fellowship offered to Asian journalists pursuing graduate study

                        Asian journalists interested in completing an M.A. program can apply for a fellowship grant offered through Ateneo de Manila University in Quezon City, Philippines. The deadline for the two-year program is January 15, 2011.

                        > read more

                        Call for Applications: Master of Human Rights and > Democratisation (Asia Pacific)

                        Applications are now being accepted for study and for scholarships in > the Master of Human Rights and Democratisation (Asia Pacific) (MHRD).

                        > read more

                        Fellowship available to women journalists looking to study in the US

                        Women journalists interested in pursuing graduate study in the United States can apply for a fellowship. The deadline is December 1

                        > read more

                        Get active!

                        It's time to get active! You can upload your media discuss in the groups or view and comment the media of your fellows. If you need more information about the network and how it works have a look on our help page.

                        News

                        Competition open to Australian journalism students

                        Australian journalism students who have written works on education can enter a competition. The deadline is October 22, and winners will be announced in November.

                        > read more

                        US-based investigative reporting course open to international journalists

                        International journalists interested in investigative reporting are encouraged to attend an apprenticeship program in the United States. The program will start in January 2011 in Boston, Massachusetts

                        > read more

                        Blogging competition accepting entries on climate change

                        Journalists, students and bloggers interested in climate change are invited to attend a blogging competition. The competition is open until December 15.

                        > read more

                        You can also stay updated by subscribing to our news rss.

                        Events

                        Drushti â?" Film Festival, 2 and 3 December 2010

                        This event takes place from 2. December, 04:15 Uhr to 3. December, 04:15 Uhr in Hyderabad, India

                        Short film festival and competition organized by St. Francis College for Women, Hyderabad; Deadline for sending entires 11th November, 2010.

                        > read more

                        You can also stay updated by subscribing to our events rss.

                 Contents

                        > News
                        > Events

                        Media

                        > more media

                        Groups

                             AYCN

                             Freedom of Young Media

                        > more groups

                        User

                        > more people

                  Credits

                  Contact

                        AMIC, Singapore
                        Premila Manvi
                        Tel: +65 6792 7570
                        Fax: +65 6792 7129
                        aycn at AYCN.net

                  Frequently Asked Questions

                  I would like to add some interesting news to this newsletter!
                  Add your news to the most related group or contact us to create a blog post.

                  I would like to give you some feedback!
                  You're very welcome! Drop us an e-mail, we will answer soon.

                  I received my newsletter as spam!
                  Just add aycn at aycn.net to your address book or contact your e-mail provider directly.

                  I want to change the interval of my newsletter.
                  You can change the interval of this newsletter between weekly and monthly.

                  I like to unsubscribe from my newsletter.
                  To unsubscribe, just change your personal settings at AYCN.net.

      Bazlu
      _________________________
      AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
      Chief Executive Officer
      Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
      [NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social Council]
      &
      Head, Community Radio Academy

      House: 13/1, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
      Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

      Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
      Cell: 01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105
      E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net www.bnnrc.net