[WSIS CS-Plenary] RNTC news update and course announcements

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Mon Nov 22 16:18:08 GMT 2010

RNTC news update and course announcements

        Dear Sir/Madam,
      Greetings from all of us here at RNTC!

      I am taking this opportunity to inform you about the international training courses that RNTC, centre of excellence in media, development and education, in the Netherlands will be offering in the Autumn of 2011 and in the first half of 2012. We also in particular want to draw your attention to the new NFP application procedure and deadlines. As you may know, RNTC international courses are open to applications under the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP). Those who are awarded a fellowship have their travel, accommodation and course fees paid for by the Dutch Government.

      Soaps and Society (September 12 +IBM- December 2, 2011)
      Broadcast Journalism, theme: (Dis)covering diversity (January 30 +IBM- April 20, 2012)
      Training the Trainers (May 14 +IBM- June 22, 2012)
      Broadcast Management (May 28+AKAgEw- June 8, 2012)

      We are attaching a course information sheet.

      We welcome applications from your organisation. Please be warned, however, that the NFP application procedure and the deadlines for these courses have changed. NFP applications are now submitted online or on paper directly to the NUFFIC in The Hague and no longer via the Dutch Embassies. You will find details of the new deadlines and what the changes mean on our website and on the NUFFIC website.

      Please alert colleagues/employees about these changes to the application procedure and deadlines if they are interested in applying.

      As you know RNTC offers much more than the international NFP courses in Hilversum and is active, together with Dutch and Southern partners in projects and programmes around the world involving capacity building for media and the use of media for development. RNTC also organises tailor-made courses, based on the specific needs of one organisation.

      Do you want to stay updated on RNTC? Join our Facebook Fan Page!

      Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at info at rntc.nl if you have any queries about any of the above. Please accept our warm appreciation of your continued support - and that of all our former course participants around the world.

      With our warmest wishes,

      Mr. Peter Veenendaal
      Program Manager RNTC

      www.rntc.nl
      www.facebook.com/fanpagerntc
      www.youtube.com/rntchannel    Witte Kruislaan 55
            1217 AM Hilversum
            P.O. Box 303
            1200 AH Hilversum
            The Netherlands
            T +- 31 35 6724501
            F +- 31 35 6724532
            www.rntc.nl
            info at rntc.nl

        RNTC is a centre of excellence in media, education and development.
      RNTC is attached to Radio Netherlands Worldwide. ISO 9001 : 2008 nr. 634145 (Certiked)

        Email: info at rntc.nl Website: www.rntc.nl Fax: +- 31 35 6724532

Bazlu
_________________________
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social Council]
&
Head, Community Radio Academy

House: 13/1, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
Cell: 01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105
E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net www.bnnrc.net