[WSIS CS-Plenary] World Press Freedom Day - Registration Now Open!

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Sat Mar 26 06:57:20 GMT 2011

---- Original Message -----
To: ceo at bnnrc.net
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 12:04 AM
Subject: World Press Freedom Day - Registration Now Open!

      REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

      Space is limited, registration closes April 13

      It is our pleasure to invite you to UNESCO’s commemoration of World Press Freedom Day 2011 in Washington, DC, May 1-3, 2011. The theme of this year’s global conference is 21st Century Media: New Frontiers, New Barriers.  The event will conclude on May 3rd with the awarding of the UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize.

      Registration for World Press Freedom Day 2011 is now open. Space is limited so we encourage you to register for this event as soon as possible in order to guarantee your place at the various sessions. The program of panels and events can be found on the official World Press Freedom Day 2011 website at www.wpfd2011.org.

      Freedom House will launch its annual survey of press freedom at the Newseum on Monday, May 2 during the first plenary session.

      If you wish to attend, please register soon. We look forward to your response and hope to see you in May.

      Click here to unsubscribe