[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Translation Issues

Alcimar Silva de Queiroz asqz at fipecafi.fea.usp.br
Mon Aug 4 17:11:41 BST 2003

Hello Karen, Tracey and all,

First, thanks, Tracey, for the support to the Portuguese translations; I
think it's very important to the Portuguese Speaking Peoples.

And, Karen, speaking by mylself, but in contact witn Sonia, I say "yes" to
your question. As you can see, there is a demand for Portuguese Translated
Issues / Documents...

If you considerate important, I can translate any documents you need into
Portuguese (e.g. Principle Declaration, Action Plan, Priorities Documents
are ready to be used by now!)...

What do you think about this?

Alcimar Silva de Queiroz
Researcher