[WSIS CS-Plenary] Virtual Partication at WSIS

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Fri Aug 8 22:27:38 BST 2003

Virtual Partication at WSIS
<http://blog.neoteny.com/rguerra/archives/006125.html#006125>

I will be trying again to arrange a Video-Conference for the upcoming
WSIS prepcom 3 meeting in September. Organizing one of these events
isn't easy as it required alot of advance planning and coordination.

With the support of the Development Gateway , I am hoping to organize
1-2 hour video conference using the Global Knowledge Development Network
(GDLN) at WSIS PrepCom3.

By the weekend I have to come up with a draft proposal which will be
circulated to help us find additional partners as well as select the
sites.

I look forward to heard comments and/or feedback from those on this list.

regards

Robert