Photo badges ??? - Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Fw: Information Note (from CS Secretariat on PrepCom3 and Summit)

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Wed Dec 3 18:33:24 GMT 2003

Hi all,

What are these photo badges ? Does that mean that they will take a
photo during registration or is that a new kind of badge that we should
ask for ?
Also, should all the accredited organization contact ict4d ? what for,
another kind of badge ?

Seems that things are getting more and more complex.
Meryem

Le mercredi, 3 déc 2003, à 13:22 Europe/Paris, Alan G. Alegre a écrit :

> [...]
Events

The core event will be held in Hall 1 (Plenary, roundtables), side
events and civil society offices are located in Hall 2.

The ICT4D Platform is being held in Hall 7, media representatives,
officially invited delegates and people accredited to the WSIS have
free entry. If you fall into these categories, please contact
info at ict-4d.org.