[WSIS CS-Plenary] Wireless Access at Palexpo/WSIS - The costs...

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sun Dec 7 15:04:16 GMT 2003

>We do have some value cards available for sale in the Main lobby, close
>to the Brasserie, i.e. in the ICT4D area.
>
>They cost CHF 9.- for 30 minutes, 19.- for two hours, 48.- for 24 hours
>and 198.- for seven days.

Well, that's not expensive!
With the money for 1 week Internet access in Geneva, you can live for 2
months in Bulgaria!

There's wireless around the citiy, I guess we have to find a free of charge
place. At Rivoli hotel (rue des Paquis 6) the Internet is free; I guess you
can use it from the lobby, too.
At ITU building, it's free, too.

v.