[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS declaration: Press release and events tomorrow

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 10 19:51:27 GMT 2003

Hi all,

the launching ceremony for our CS summit declaration will be tomorrow
(Thursday) at Palexpo, Room 2 (first floor) at 17:00.

Before, we do a press conference at 16:00 in the media center.

The press release, the invitation and the CS declaration itself are
available at http://www.worldsummit2003.org.

Please make sure that the events get widely known. Especially journalists
and government delegates have been showing quite some interest.

See you there!

Ralf