[WSIS CS-Plenary] Nomination fever

richard t jordan richardjordan at lycos.com
Sat Nov 8 16:04:56 GMT 2003

--

---------Hi, Richard Jordan here -- if I am not in error, top-level means the head of the entity, just as a head of state or government would be that for a Member State.

But, if I recall correctly also, if the head of the organization is unavailable, then that person may appoint a substitute.

If a person is not the head of the organization, to play it safe, I would have some type of proof that the person suggested as a speaker is authorized by the head of the organization to represent that head of organization and to participate.

I think that is the way that has happened in the past.

Richard Jordan