[WSIS CS-Plenary] Opening ceremony speaker

Diana Mercorios diana at abantu.org
Mon Nov 10 13:40:34 GMT 2003

Dear Jean-Louis,
Thank you for this message. I concur with your sentiments (and those of Meryem), especially when you say that there is no "need to worship the inventor(s), designers or manufacturers of the Internet." I think that the development of the Info. Society should be about ensuring that ALL the ICTs can be appropriatly developed and utilized by ALL. And yes the speakers who represent CS should be those that can speak on our issues.

Regards,
Diana