[WSIS CS-Plenary] PrepcomIIIA: CS strategy

Fullsack Jean-Louis jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 10 14:10:52 GMT 2003

Hi Valerie

Thanks to your message I too feel "less deprived" because as you I'm not at
Geneva (due to a commitment to the European Social Forum).
I think you mean the "CS Alternative Declaration", this "Monster of
Lochness", not because of its size but of its periodical appearence and
diappearence ... from the CS agenda, at least as far as we are informed of
it.
For me it should be THE priority for CS since its "inclusion" is still at
the same primary stage. Moreover, it could be drafted in parallel to
possible CS contributions to both the WSIS main documents : the Declaration
of principles and the  Plan of action.

Best greetings from France
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT