[WSIS CS-Plenary] suggestion for WSIS opening speakers

Neshat Saeid saeidneshat at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 09:52:18 BST 2003

Dear all,

I think the time is passing and we should reach to a
decision. I support Raoul's suggestion and still I
think that Amir has had the right to suggest that (Mrs
Ebadi as speaker).

Best
Saeid N. Neshat - Iran

plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org[mailto:plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org]OnBehalf
> > > Of westasiaregion at hotmail.com
> > >    Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 5:15 PM
> > >    To: bureau at geneva2003.org; Planery WSIS
> > >    Subject: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Noble peace prize
> > >

> > >    Dear Civil Society members
> > >
> > >    I am honored to inform you that Mrs.Shirin
> Ebadi
> > > form the society forprotection of children
> rights in
> > > Iran and the human rights activist and agood
> friend of
> > > us has been elected as NOBLE PEACE PRIZE winner
> > > of2003.
> > >
> > >    I congratulate all human rights activists and
> > > member of civil societyin and out of Iran.

=== message truncated ===