[governance] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] WGIG Progress Report

Raúl Echeberría raul at lacnic.net
Thu Dec 30 19:10:10 GMT 2004

At 06:46 30/12/2004, Adam Peake wrote:

>Could you --perhaps all of you who joined the WGIG via the WSIS CS-- tell
>us what issues you'd like to hear people's ideas on, what questions you
>have that we might all discuss.

Adam:

Thank you for the question.
I personally think that it would be very useful to have some contributions
from the CS perspective in governance aspects related with many issues in
which seems to be less expert people in the WG . Among other issues:
Privacy, Intellectual Property Rights, Interconnection, Freedom of
information and media and cybercrime.

Raul