[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: Info for WSIS Phase 2

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Feb 3 15:50:16 GMT 2004

John, see <http://www.itu.int/osg/spu/forum/intgov04/index.html>

Experts have been selected. Quite a number from the Internet
Governance caucus:  Wolfgang, Bill, Izumi, Bertrand, Vittorio
Bertola, Milton Mueller. ITU made the selections, not civil society.
But we are well covered. I don't want to re-hash a long email
discussion, check the governance caucus lists for all the detail.
Please check with the caucus before asking ITU to attend
<https://ssl.cpsr.org/mailman/listinfo/governance>.

Thanks,

Adam