[WSIS CS-Plenary] global events calendar for WSIS Phase 2

Ralf Bendrath ralf.bendrath at sfb597.uni-bremen.de
Tue Feb 3 17:46:47 GMT 2004

Hi all,

wolfgang at imv.au.dk wrote:
> It would be good if we could generate a "Calendar of Events" on a Website

I thought the same and set up an "events" page at
http://www.worldsummit2003.org
(or http://www.worldsummit2005.org from now on - as you like).

Click on "WSIS events" in the right column under "... to WSIS 2005".

This is only a listing of global events (i.e. mostly things that have
been mentioned on the CS-Plenary list), regional events are surely
missing big time. So please send us updates and hints on what to add.
But keep in mind we will not have the ressources to add every small-town
NGO meeting. We will focus on important global or regional events (and
of course on Germany on another page).

Best, Ralf