[WSIS CS-Plenary] global events calendar for WSIS Phase 2

Liss Jeffrey ljeffrey at ecommons.net
Tue Feb 3 18:14:38 GMT 2004

Here is an idea:
I suggest a links page with connections to those national web sites that
are listing national and local events.
For instance our own Canadian civil society site is starting to grow:

http://wsis.ecommons.ca
EVENTS http://wsis.ecommons.ca/event
and
http://smsi.agora-electronique.ca
Événements  http://smsi.agora-electronique.ca/event

We have a calendar, events listing, ngo events tonight in Montreal,
Thursday in Toronto, and more to come including reports.

Pls add our link if this idea works for you, and perhaps others can provide
links to their own national web spaces.
Liss Jeffrey, PhD
Founding director, eCommons/agora