[WSIS CS-Plenary] (absence of) suggestion for Tunis meeting

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 13:47:21 GMT 2004

Sean et les amis,
Merci pour l'effort du texte en Français, je vais
essayer de faire de même.
So long as we have not yet decided who can reprente CS
in the future meetings and to take which position on
belalf of such a CS and seems better that those who
will be able to attend these meetings will no deliver
any message except that the CS is concerned by the
organization of the first Summit in Geneva and think
that the Tunis Summit will probably more difficult if
important measures are not taken in consideration : as
conditions to ensure a real and better participation
of CS including the Tunisian african and arabic one.
Nous n'avons pas beaucoup de temps et la pression est
elle que plus le temps passe plus on nous fera avaler
des couleuvres.
And plesa never more in the Future messages like in
Geneva thank you Mrs président for inviting CS thank
you Mr organizator for accepting, thank you....
Finish thank you thank you thank you if you try to be
representative.....
All the best
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization