[WSIS CS-Plenary] (absence of) suggestion for Tunis meeting

Ralf Bendrath ralf.bendrath at sfb597.uni-bremen.de
Tue Feb 24 17:40:54 GMT 2004

Djilali,

> Sorry Myriem, no comment in English as long as English
> spoken members of this discussion group will express
> only in English. It is time here also to clarify the
> situation.

This aggressive tone is getting on my nerves.

What about German speaking participants?

I am sorry, but I don't speak french. So could you please add German
translation if you don't like to write in English? (Of course you won't,
but just to make the point that there is much more than English and
French out there.)

Can't we just keep it pragmatic and try our best, but accept the fact
that there are many people here who don't speak all languages?

By the way: We have a translation team for important messages.

Ralf