[WSIS CS-Plenary] Internet Governance caucus statement also read

AIZU aizu at anr.org
Sat Jun 26 12:18:20 BST 2004

After two speakers from Human Right caucus made the statement
in the morning plenary, Jeannette Hoffman one of the co-coordinators of the
caucus, was also given a slot and she read the statement from
the civil society.

The morning Civil Society plenary was more orderly than the
one yesterday. We still had dissenting opinions on Human right
issues, left almost no time to discuss any other items, such
as Internet Governance or Financial Mechanism.

But the Internet Governance caucus was able to distribute the
printed draft both in English and French, at the end of the meeting,
and proceeded to speak at the plenary.

Thanks for all the comments and supports.

izumi (I feel like i was acting like a secretary....)