[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fwd: Re: [CS Bureau] Minutes of the Bureau Meeting, 26 June 2004

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Sat Jun 26 20:14:46 BST 2004

Thanks Viola:

a couple of quick points:

(1) Let me express my interest, as Focal point for Europe & North
America to participate in the following subgroups:

* Way forward
* Financing
* overal procedure.

(2) CSB Contacts - i'm the one currently maintaining the list and website.

* the Geneva2003.org site is dead, as has been dead for months. The
mailing list that operated from there, hasn't been active...that fact
was posted to the plenary and Bureau list months ago. ....

We should ask FDD to transfer the domain to CS, as well - they should!

the bureau list is NOW at ---
http://mailman.greennet.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/bureau

Note:
a. email address where bureau members should post is -  bureau at wsis-cs.org
b. only members of the bureau can post, however the archives are open
for all to read

I conducted an update before the March informal meeting. if there's
revisions to be made - please get the persons in question to send
them to me and i'll update the site ASAP.

CSB - General Info
http://cms.privaterra.org/WSIS_CS_Bureau

Contact Points:
http://cms.privaterra.org/WSIS_FP_ContactList
(the persons listed in the site above are the ones subscribed to the CSB).

###
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Privaterra - <http://www.privaterra.org>