[WSIS CS-Plenary] Informatic terrorism!!

LADY MURRUGARRA ladymurrugarra at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 30 18:25:34 BST 2004

Dear all,

The last weekend many people received message about "services sex"  with my name .with address, picture, telephone private, my work.

This a example,  we haven't a law the "protection" in the RED.

The Institution's telephones is very busy by this situation.

The picture was copy the :

http://www.informedicajournal.org/a1n2/files/conferencistas.php,

In this moment we are investigating the origin the message.

Regards,

Lady

This was the message sent the weekend in all list of Peru in other cities I don't?

Services sex anal, oral, vaginal, by 15.00 soles (peruvian money) .................contact: Lady Murrugarra

Brindo sexo anal, oral, vaginal, poses, duos, por 15 soles la hora, no te arrepentiras, contactar a Lady Murrugarra

ladymurrugarra at yahoo.es

lady at viabcp.com
4823910, 4823903 anexo 15
99519920
4823404

Lady Murrugarra
www.upch.edu.pe/tropicales
www.concytec.gob.pe/generotics/
www.galenonet.com/CYTED/
www.hiww.org
Oficina: 511-4823910, 4823903 anexo 15
Celular: 511-99519920
Fax: 511-4823404

    Antivirus • Filtros antispam • 6 MB gratis
    ¿Todavía no tienes un correo inteligente?