[WSIS CS-Plenary] IPJ Media Release: WIPO Steps Up Pressure on "Special Interest"Broadcast Treaty

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 09:32:42 GMT 2004

Thanks Katitza,
Can you please clarify what is the main document to be
translate in Fench so we can organize discussion
arround.
It seems so important to try do deal with this issue.
As you know, many stakeholders try to limit the debate
to Internet and telephocal access. Thanks to the
priority given to UIT and the relative inefficiency of
UNESCO, information access and communication exchanges
cultural diversity and multilanguage facilities become
more and more inexistant.
Let's try to correct the tendancies.
All the best

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization