[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: FBI Seizes Indymedia Servers in the UK / "extended sovereignty"

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Sat Oct 9 17:23:35 BST 2004

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 11:16:29 -0400, "Nabil El-Khodari"
<webmaster at nilebasin.com> wrote:

>My question is, cannot the same servers used by ICANN be replicated
>somewhere else in the 'free world', say Germany, France, Switzerland? I
>believe this should work. May be it is too late for .com .net and .org
>domains, but cannot we start with any 'fresh' domain names?

Uhm... sorry? I really can't see how ICANN could relate to the FBI seizing
Indymedia servers. Could you please explain this better?
Thanks,
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...