[WSIS CS-Plenary] Update stocktaking / MAJ stocktaking

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Fri Sep 3 18:21:44 BST 2004

Dear Francis,

I can understand how those not fluent in English may feel as on occasion
there are posts that are in French and other languages which some of us may
not be able to read and can imagine how frustrating it would be if these
were the majority not the minority of posts.  Hopefully, CS will be in a
position in the future to have translations automatically for all posts.

Best regards,

Elizabeth