FW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society and the Multi-Stakeholderism

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Sun Apr 3 16:58:48 BST 2005

I think that we've broken a real barrier here--a
gender barrier, actually. Rony referred to my
apology to Djilali as sweet and kind, and Djilali
apparently has assumed that I am a male.
Generally, these are used as mutually
incompatible references. So the internet really
does facilitate gender ambiguity, as is stated in
those Microsoft and MCI commercials:))

Sorry for cluttering up mailboxes with this observation,

Lisa