[WSIS CS-Plenary] Collaboration software debate

Federico Heinz fheinz at vialibre.org.ar
Wed Apr 13 23:15:40 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 13:22 -0500, Taran Rampersad wrote:
> Again, I cannot explain software engineering to you within the limited
> time constraints of my schedule [...and then some more incoherent ranting]

Very good, Taran! You certainly have shown me my place there, I am
mightily impressed.

Now that you have let all that steam go, would you mind please telling
me exactly what "problem" it is that these conferencing tools solve, and
how solving that problem is more important than leaving out people with
poor connectivity and underpowered hardware?

So far, I still see only a solution in search of a problem...

Thank you very much,

	Fede

--
GnuPG Public Key: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-key BD02C6E0
Key Fingerprint: 04F4 08C5 14B7 2C3D DB21  ACF8 6CF5 0B0C BD02 C6E0