[WSIS CS-Plenary] May 2nd Consultation - bases covered

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 30 17:59:45 BST 2005

It is somehow curious (even offending) to suspect CS members whose names are perfectly known and who are invited to an "informal meeting" on a hypofhetical follow-up of the WSIS process. What crime can they commit ? As far as I remember, those CS members sitting in the very official WGIG weren't supected at the same extent and up to now I still ignore WHO is representing the CS in this official and important body. The same applies for the TFFM where some so-called CS members were sitting for some months without any report to the CS on what was discussed "inside".
So, please, let us attend this meeting freely, and we will do our best not to compromise by any manner the CS community. Moreover, we will tell you briefly what was discussed there and what's on stake.
Is this clear enough for anybody, or do you need some additionnel commitments ? (Please read my previous mails to know what will be my behaviour and what I'm intending to tell there).
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT - France