[WSIS CS-Plenary] Proposed statement to GFC on paras 10, 11 and 29

Meigs meigs at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 31 14:40:39 BST 2005

Le 31/08/05 13:19, « karen banks » <karenb at gn.apc.org> a écrit :

Hi all,

I thank Parminder for the first draft and agree with comments from Adam and
Karen. The overal statement is strong and the "education, academia and
research taskforce" would like to be added to the list of signatees,
especially as it made this point again and again in a previous  GFC meeting.

See you all at prepcom 3.

Divina