[WSIS CS-Plenary] can we move on

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:08:36 GMT 2005

Thanks Carlos

If more lists and other forums had been aerated like this before and at
every opportunity, it might just have been that the message might have
spread to Americans that they had a sham election to elect a religious
maniac butcher.

If more lists and other forums had been aerated like this before and at
every opportunity, we might today be proud of what was accomplished at WSIS
- least of which would have been a Europe that would have stood its ground
on internet control

Perhaps more of us might decide to take part in opening the eyes of our
American brethren. If in the process we bring in this list to do so, so be
it!

Rui

Rui Correia
Advocacy, Media and Language Consultant