[WSIS CS-Plenary] can we move on

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Dec 8 19:18:08 GMT 2005

On 8 dec 2005, at 14.08, Rui Correia wrote:

> Perhaps more of us might decide to take part in opening the eyes of
> our
> American brethren. If in the process we bring in this list to do
> so, so be
> it!

Well speak as a USian (i assume those are the 'Americans' you refer
to) sister (is there a female form for brethren?), i think you may
find yourself preaching to the choir.  i expect that there are few of
Bush & company's constituency on this list.  and i expect that if
some of the USians  on this list spoke their minds about Bush you
would be amazed how much more harshly we judge him then others.

but i do not object to having my eyes further opened especially by
the enlightened who come from fair, open and peaceful nations.

a.