[WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society IPTV channel on WTO

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 15 21:02:40 GMT 2005

Dear Artur and all
Of course, alike "Respectful Interfaces", we are thankful to Artur for this very interesting link to this very interesting citizen event convened by CS organisations from all around the world.
I'd also like to stress that this (WTO) "outside event" -unlike the Tunis one-  wasn't broken up by the Chinese authorities, despite their sad renown in the field of human rights respect. Each one of us may conclude by on its own ...
Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack