[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS-CT] TR: verification of civil society side events

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Jun 6 19:29:00 BST 2005

I still have issues with the process. Why duplicate an effort already
done.

The Tunisian organizers should PUBLISH the existing lists that they
have - not get new ones, which may or may not be the same.

------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ------------------------
To: plenary at wsis-cs.org, bureau at wsis-cs.org, ct at wsis-cs.org,
rbloem at ngocongo.org.
For your security, rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
digitally signed this message on 06 June 2005 at 18:29:08 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] -------------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAVdwbGVuYXJ5QHdzaXMtY3Mub3JnLCBidXJlYXVAd3Npcy1jcy5vc
mcsIGN0QHdzaXMtY3Mub3JnLCByYmxvZW1AbmdvY29uZ28ub3JnAHJndWVycmFAbGlzdH
MucHJpdmF0ZXJyYS5vcmcAZW1haWwgYm9keQDhAQAAfAB8AAAAAQAAAPSVpELhAQAAzgM
AAgACAAIAIP1FlYOCakUsyziV6Ty4HaktmnKfLu7t9OrpXtaTaCWWAQAgCztXIIS7EYyd
U2Ezpl5FhJPVxy3t7tdFSnpk/Y+76J8cVjY6wtrZRoj+MHrue6nU2vL3PrXm3l/KgRTKU
pnQ70PvU2lnRW5k