[WSIS CS-Plenary] Next GFC Meetings [u]

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 26 22:35:01 BST 2005

Robert
If I understand your message the WSIS is a very "flexible" process since it depends on CS contributions to open it or close it for its participation.
Well, but what are the criteria ? And where is transparency ? I guess our CS MSP freaks will quickly answer these questions.
BTW : CS participated rather regularly during WSIS Phase 1 (the Paris Meeting was particularly inclusive for us).
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT